Today On TDW: Geek —
- Above: Officially licensed Dark Knight Rises Mr. Potato Head.
- Redbox and Verizon teaming up to launch movie streaming service.
- Pirate Bay’s first downloadable object is, fittingly, a pirate ship.
- Deleted Facebook photos may be forgotten but are not necessarily gone.
- Russian scientists reach subterranean lake left unexposed to air for over 20 million years.
- British court rejects pardon of Alan Turing.
- Debunked: Harrison Ford not in talks to star in Blade Runner reboot.
- After Munsters reboot, Bryan Fuller and Bryan Singer want to work on Star Trek show.
- Because what the world really needs is another Bin Laden zombie movie.
- Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Skyrim.
- Most accurate map of Panem yet.
My Spoiler costume is finally finished! I wanted to complete it much sooner, but well… Here it is! Generally I’m content with the way it turned out. There are only two or three press buttons left to stitch on. The mask is a pain to wear though. I can barely see something.
Looking forward to a photo shooting with my Tim Drake and our gorgeous photographer next weekend! I hope you like it too! ♥
I declare this young lady the official Find Enclosed One Batmans cosplayer for all Stephanie Brown characters. :)